Leggi questo post in: Italiano
One sewing tutorial and pattern in either English or Italian (choose your preferred language in the drop-down menu above) for a circle skirt pattern printable. Please note that this is an instant downloadable PDF file, NOT a finished sewn product!
This file is the print-friendly, no ads version of this tutorial on how to sew a circle skirt, and also includes the pattern. The pattern includes all sizes from newborn to XXL women, and the instructions include an additional project to use the corner fabric scraps!
What is this printable tutorial?
- an inexpensive version of this tutorial on how to sew a circle skirt that you can save to your computer or device;
- easily viewed when offline;
- no ads, popups or other potential disturbances;
- layout is optimized for home printing on letter or A4 paper;
- includes the links to other useful and pertinent posts on Cucicucicoo.com as can be seen in the original online version, but does not include external links to other websites;
- includes the digital sewing pattern (which is available for free only upon subscription to the Cucicucicoo Newsletter).
How to download the PDF file:
You can download the pattern file immediately after purchase, or download it from the email that will be sent to the address you purchased from. Please note that you will be able to download the file ONE time, so please make sure that you will be able to save it when you click to download. The one download does not expire, so there is no rush to do so immediately!
Visit Cucicucicoo for free sewing and crafting tutorials and patterns, and sign up here for the bi-monthly newsletter for dozens of free patterns, sewing and crafting tutorials, news and tips, and links to other free patterns!
Don’t forget to show off your work! Post pictures of your circle skirts to Facebook , Instagram or any other social media with the hashtags #cucicucicoopatterns or #cucicucicoo! And for any questions at all, feel free to contact me at [email protected]!