One cloth baby wipes pattern in either English or Italian (choose your preferred language in the drop-down menu above). Please note that this is an instant downloadable PDF pattern, NOT a finished sewn product!
With Cucicucicoo cloth wipes, you can avoid the health and environmental harm (not to mention the cost) of disposable cloth wipes! Easy to sew, use and wash, these baby wipes are a great way to transition to ecological cloth products. Use them with cloth diapers for a totally green diapering experience. Or take them out with you with a wet bag for general cleaning needs, even if you don’t have children in diapers! For more information on cloth wipes, see this page.
Why is this pattern awesome?
- Ideals: no more guilt trips about throwing away disposable products.
- Comfort: your baby’s bum will love being cleaned with real soft cloth.
- Beginner level: you don’t have to be a sewing pro to make these.
- Everyone loves options! Choose between four different sewing methods.
- Simplicity and speed: just one 19-page PDF file for instant download
- Save money: no more money spent on disposables. Also, small-scale production for sale is allowed.
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
The instructions include:
- two-page digital sewing pattern (here’s a tutorial on how to print and assemble PDF patterns)
- discussion of fabrics, including upcycling options
- professional line drawings illustrating each step
- extra project for using up fabric scraps
- links to tutorials for specific techniques
- printable information sheet to include with gifts or sold sewn items
To sew this product, you need:
- Two 22 x 22 cm (9 x 9 “) pieces of natural fabric (flannel, terry, etc.) per wipe
- Regular or overlock sewing machine
- Very basic sewing skills (Need sewing help? Take my free sewing lessons!)
- Acrobat Reader for viewing the PDF file (click to download it for free)
How to download the PDF file:
You can download the pattern file immediately after purchase, or download it from the email that will be sent to the address you purchased from. Please note that you will only be able to download the file ONE time, so please make sure that you will be able to save the file when you click to download. The one download does not expire, so there is no rush to do so immediately!
Visit Cucicucicoo for free sewing and crafting tutorials and patterns, and sign up for the weekly newsletter for a free PDF pattern (details here), sewing and crafting news and tips, and weekly links to other free patterns!
Don’t forget to show off your work! Post pictures of your wipes to the Cucicucicoo Creations Flickr group, to the Cucicucicoo Facebook page or any other social media with the hashtag #cucicucicoopatterns! And for any questions at all, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!